Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ranch Chicken & Noodles


Is yours a family of picky eaters? Mine is! Including my husband. There are a few things on my dinner repertoire that please everyone, but this has to top the list. I love it too- it is super easy to prepare!

Ranch Chicken & Noodles (serves 5-6)

3 cooked, cubed chicken breasts
2 packets of powdered ranch dressing
1 1/2 sticks butter (not margarine)
3 cups of whatever frozen veggies your family likes, I used corn, peas & broccoli
1 box of wheat spaghetti

Cook spaghetti noodles until desired doneness. I cook the spaghetti at the same time as I do the following:

Melt the butter in a large pan, when melted add both packets of ranch dressing and combine well. Add cooked, cubed chicken and frozen veggies. Stir together until everything is coated. Place lid on pot over medium heat. Let cook until spaghetti noodles are done. Drain noodles and dump into pan with chicken and veggies. Toss until the noodles are well coated. I don't salt this in the pan, but let each diner salt their own. It really does need salt to bring out the ranch flavor best. Serve- delicious!

I love it because it is an all-in-one dish. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: